- 1/4″ M.S. or stainless, as specified, plate double welded with over-lapping edges. All lids manufactured from 3 series S.S. All troughs manufactured from S.S. (for long life, ease of maintenance).
- Stainless slide-out style double pump screens with maximum 85% of nozzle orifice openings.
- 100 gallons per square foot maximum design capacity.
- Reinforced sloping bottoms with below tank floor drain point.
- Access door in each chemical tank.
- For specifications and further info – View our Washer Brochure (.pdf)
- 3/16″ M.S. or stainless plate as specified.
- Standard design provides for conveyor outside spray zones unless otherwise specified, to extend conveyor life, reduce dripping after cleaning.
- Conveyor slot includes baffles and polyester brush seals to minimize steam escape.
- Openings covered with sub-way type grating over full width and length.
- Large access doors in each drain station with integrated drip trough and inspection light.
- External supply pipe flange for maintenance purposes.
- External pipe fitted with pressure and temperature gauges for accurate monitoring.
- All wetted parts used in piping are B.I., stainless, or CPVC as specified.
- Vertical mounted process pumps used with submerged wetted parts, all B.I. or stainless as specified.
- Rubber lined butterfly valves used for easy maintenance adjustment and replacement.
- Clamp-on nozzles used for easy adjustment, maintenance. Optional “Zip-Tip” nozzles available.
- Exhaust fans located in entrance and exit vestibules are special design for washer application, tube axial type shaft with seals and water slingers, and external fittings for bearing lubrication.
- Central control panel used for easy supervision and equipped with control indicating lights and indicating temperature controller for heated stages.
- Advance start-up timer available.
- Cascade water make-up system, utiliizing waste water from downstream over-flowing stages where compatible.
- Fresh water misting nozzles available if specified, actuated by solenoid.
- Tank capacity designed to minimum of 3x pump volume. Maximum burner utilization design to provide quick temperature bring-up.
- Pre-assembly of machine to maximum practical size for quick installation and minimal down-time.
- Nozzle capacity as per Parker 1100 Specifications Handbook.
NFPA-86, AGA, CGA, UL, CSA
Standard Washer Cross Section
Servair Power Spray Washers are available in multiple stages and designs to suit all metal pre-treatment specifications for paint and powder coating.
> For specifications and further info – View our Washer Brochure (.pdf)