All ovens are designed to maximize energy efficiency. For example during assembly, insulation is packed into all corners and floor channels. All ovens are designed with large air exchange volumes and impingement to enhance heat transfer. Great care is taken to design the oven to suit the part to be processed and to fit the available space. Ovens are designed for easy access into interior for cleaning and repair. For specifications and further info – View Ovens Brochure (.pdf)
> Ideal for small production runs, this batch oven gets up to temperature in minutes.
COMBINATION TUNNEL AND BATCH OVEN
These ovens combine conveyorized continuous production with the convenience of small batch runs off-line.
These ovens are designed for continuous conveyorized production, to accommodate a full range of curing requirements for every coating application. For powder, Servair’s standard design provides 75 minutes of dwell time at 400F.
Servair ovens are designed to accept your largest part size. Insulated panels and heat seals around silhouette openings efficiently contain the heat inside the oven. Combustion chambers can be either roof or side mounted, depending on plant restrictions.
COMBINATION DRY-OFF TUNNEL AND BAKE OVEN
Servair’s efficient design often combines a dry-off section with the baking oven. These continuous production ovens are designed for the optimum combination of line speed, cure and dry-off dwell times.
- Panels are constructed from 20 ga. satin coat galvanized steel both inner and outer and all rails are 18 ga. slotted for maximum thermal break.
- Each panel is fully packed with high density fiberglass insulation.
- Oven panel thickness is selected according to oven design temperature.
- All panel joints are 2″deep tongue and groove overlap for extra structural strength.
- Non silicone high temperature oven caulking is used to seal all joints.
- Explosion relief provided to code.
- All duct-work and internal steel-work is designed for expansion to design temperature.
- All air discharge nozzles are individually adjustable for exceptional control of heat distribution.
- Combustion chamber panels have extra insulated thickness to minimize heat loss.
- All combustion chambers are supplied with a stainless flame target plate to maximize dwell time for heat transfer.
- Heat seal nozzles are designed with adjustments for volume and direction control.
- Access ladders and platforms are supplied where needed for service and maintenance requirements.
- Combustion chambers are pre-assembled as much as is practical for quick installation and minimum down time.
- Fans specified are hi-efficiency backward inclined centrifugal type. Drives are externally mounted for easy access.
- Burners are standard Maxon or equivalent, sized to minimize temperature bring-up time from cold start.
- Control panel includes master fused disconnect, manual or automatic start sequence, and all integrated safe interlocks with indicating lights.
- Temperature controller is panel mounted indicating type with optional chart recorder and programmable cycles.
- Servair uses U.V. Scanner or flame rod for flame supervision on all burners.
NFPA-86, AGA, CGA, UL, CSA
> For specifications and further info – View Ovens Brochure (.pdf)